This page has a form suitable for copying an IFR
clearance and stepping through the route. It can
also be used on VFR flights for sequencing through
NOTE: You most likely will not be able to enter the
clearance as fast as a controller will read it to
you, so you will have to write it down first. But
this page will validate the route for you and sequence
through the waypoints.
- destination - enter the final point of the
flight, either a user waypoint or the FAA or ICAO
ident of an airport.
- route - enter waypoints for the route,
separated by spaces, case insensitive:
- navaids and fixes
- user-defined waypoints
- @PP - present position
as seen by GPS. Valid only at
beginning of route.
- @aptid - airport, either faaid
- #anything - ignored. Useful for
things like #AF, #D, #J,
#RV for as filed, direct,
join, radar vectors, etc.
Note that for #AF,
you must enter the waypoints for the
rest of the route after the #AF if
you want the app to sequence through the
rest of the route.
- Example: @pp #bvy8 bosox v1 #j v146 alb
- altitude - record altitude assignments here
- frequency - record frequency assignments here
- transponder - record transponder assignment here
- notes - record anything else you want here
Only destination and route are checked
for validity. You may enter anything or nothing in
the other fields as you like.
NOTE: It is recommended to save your entry so you
won't lose it in case the app gets restarted. You
can use a simple name like x if you like.