This page is used to manage user-defined waypoints.
- At the top are buttons for any defined user waypoints, if any.
Click the button to display the waypoint's information.
- Below those buttons are the entry/edit boxes and buttons:
- The first box is the name of the waypoint
- GPS captures the latest GPS co-ordinates into the
- Center captures the
chart page centerpoint
into the co-ordinates boxes
- The next two rows are for entering latitude and longitude
for the user waypoint
- The next box can be used to enter a longer description of
the waypoint if desired
- Save writes the waypoint to the database
- Delete deletes the waypoint from the database.
Its values are left in the edit boxes in case it was
deleted by mistake, it can just be Saved again.
- GoTo sets the current destination to the user
waypoint on the chart
- Locate centers the moving map of the
chart page on the user